Trinity County Subpoena Preparation Services
Relieving the burden of subpoena preparation and serving
Your firm’s staff no longer has to be involved in the tedious tasks required to prepare subpoenas. Instead, have our team of experts at Accurate Document Imaging accurately and quickly prepare your subpoenas in Trinity County.
Our subpoena preparation services include:
- Prepare all the required supporting documentation, including Deposition Subpoena for the Production of Business Records, Notice to Consumer, Certificate of Compliance (if applicable) and Affidavit of the Custodian of Records.
- Serve the subpoenas and supporting documentation to all parties in the action, either by mail or in person.
- Calendar the Records Dates.
- Using scanners and copiers, complete the records copying, both onsite and offsite, for all medical and business records.
- Sequential document numbering
- Tabbing and indexing
- Deliver, email, or mail the copied records.
Our Subpoena Preparation Department will prepare your subpoena and serve the location(s) and opposing counsel(s). As your deposition officer, we will scan on-site the documents requested and provide them to your firm on a timely basis. Call Accurate Document Imaging today or download the work order form to relieve your staff from time consuming tasks required to prepare subpoenas.